Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shooting/Butchering

Warning...really long post with a large amount of pictures!!!! And a little graphic (see picture below) ☺
Looks simply delicious, doesn't it??
OK, now I'm getting ahead of myself...that part comes later
Shooting: (this morning at 6:30am with the R's)
My padre ...........
..........Me momma ☺......
.....Lisa....needs a bit of a stabalizer at first ☺
....Anner.......
........Me.........
.........David........
...........Noah+/
Oh man, I just REALLY had to laugh....my fingers slipped up on the keys and put a plus and a dash after Noah's name....makes him look like a champion Arabian. When Arabs win something big (Nationals, Regionals, Del Mar, Canadian Nationals, etc) they get so many pluses or dashes after there names i.e. Bask++/ or LLC Royal Flush+/ (he is Kelli's boy, Dallas, who won a Triple Crown in Hack, meaning he won Hack at Canadian Nationals, Del Mar, and Region 7.)
Anyways, unneccessary lesson on Arabian horses....it just looked really really funny to me.
OK...Butchering
the Doomed
the Dying
the Despairing ☺the Distressedthe Dirty
the....uhhh....Disassembled!! OK anyways... My 1st ~clean~ one
Disecting
Ohhh...uhhh...did I just do that?? My first one..I look a little nervous/or grossed out. Considering I was flinging bloody water into my mouth,,,I think I had a decent reason to be :) It was super duper fun!!!!!! Took some getting used to but by the 3rd of 13....I think I was doin all right ☺
She looks proud of her chicken!!! *not sure why..he doesn't look very good...* well, THAT depends on who's perspective!! WOW clean tables!!! Don't smell too closely though...

No comments: